Sunday, November 21, 2010

Family Pictures

We had my friend Chalece take some family pictures for us back in October. Zeke posted them on facebook right after we got them so I keep forgetting to post them here. Thanks again to Chalece - she did such an amazing job.





we're not very good at taking serious pictures.... we're much better at just being silly with each other! :)


doing okay at the serious pose thing...



...oops! back to being silly



love those teeth! :)



my favorite one of Lucas




what a silly boy

love that grin


by the time we tried to get a picture of all three, Nicolas was done...


4 comments:

Katie said...

So cute, Kendra. I love the pictures of you and Zeke! I can't believe how much those cute boys have grown.

Melissa said...

I love the pictures Kendra! You guys look great. I like the short hair - I wish I could pull it off. :)

Dimick's said...

You guys are a great lookin' family. Those pictures are so adorable! We're working (I really should say, thinking) about getting our Christmas cards out. By chance ours comes in February, we hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
We love you!!!

Shelly said...

L-O-V-E your hair. You look fabulous. Chalece did such a great job, beautiful pictures!