Sunday, July 4, 2010

Nicolas Eating & Summer Fun

Nicolas loves everything we have given him to eat (except maybe green beans). For how small he is you wouldn't know it, but he eats so much - at least it seems like a lot to me, especially compared to my other two at this age. It's fun seeing him so curious and interested in food and I can't believe he's at that stage already. And now that he's learned to sit up (pictures to come of that), he's starting to make moves towards crawling!
some squash

some puffs

and then wash it all down with some water!

We went to Christa's house for some fun time in her backyard - swimming and popsicles (May 19)!


Nicolas hanging out in the shade

1 comment:

BWei said...

Hey Kendra--Super random, but I had a dream about you and Zeke the other night. I can't even remember what it was about, but I just wanted you to know I was thinking about you, even if it was subconsciously :-). Hope ya'll are doing great!