Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The First Week at Home with Nicolas

trying to get in a nap while Nicolas was sleeping

Matias often asks to "hold it - Niconas!" that's how he pronounces Nicolas

Nicolas usually naps during the day in his swing

Lucas and Matias love to bring him toys and blankets and stuffed animals to make sure he isn't bored



Matias helping burp Nicolas


almost a smile!

ready to fight - even in his sleep



silly Lucas dressing up and dancing

1 week old!

3 comments:

The Mortensens said...

What a cutie, I'm SO glad you posted pictures. I miss catching up with you on a daily basis!! He is so sweet Kenrda, how are you surviving? I think he looks more like Lucas.

So fun, congratulations, I wish our boys could be best buds!!

Katrina said...

They are so cute when they are sleeping, aren't they?! I guess it is so we will forgive them for keeping us up all night for several months. Hope all is well.

Harmony said...

These pictures are so precious! Little Nicolas is so beautiful! It made me chuckle that his brothers bring him toys so he's not bored. So thoughtful!